Friday, March 15, 2013

"The Bible" is a Ratings Bonanza !!

According to the Daniel Wattenberg at the Washington Times, "The Bible" (a mini-series) is a broadcast ratings bonanza for the History Channel.

Many of you know from my earlier posts that I'm a little disappointed in this mini-series and I still stand by my earlier statements.

However, I am pleasantly surprised that the event is a big hit.  One of the statements I made earlier was that this show would help many people have a greater understanding of Biblical stories and help them understand the order of the historical biblical sagas.

It would appear that there are many people who are benefitting from this project and I hope they contiue to watch the ensuing episodes.

The series airs on the History Channel every Sunday at 8:00pm Eastern / 7:00pm Central.

Bonus:  If you're a big fan of Touched by an Angel, then you'll be glad to know that "The Bible" is produced by Roma Downey and her husband Mark Burnett.  She also appears on the show as Mother Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment